Residential Subdivision Planning
AIDG provides master planning and site planning services:
- » A general conceptual analysis and layout of the area to be developed
- » A general layout of building, roads, and other amenities on a project property
- » A study to determine the viability of a project concept
- » Development of a measurable, quantifiable list of building functions and space sizes based on owner needs
- » Complete site development plans for construction
Custom Home Design – Full Architectural Services
AIDG provides full architectural services, based on our experiences in the commercial building environment, which includes review of the residence during construction to ensure compliance with the owner’s requirements. This is our preferred method of delivery, as it results in a higher quality product and improved owner satisfaction.
Custom Home Design – Plans only
AIDG provides architectural design services, without onsite supervision. This is our less preferred method of delivery, as it can result in a lower quality product and owner dissatisfaction with the finished home. With this method AIDG can provide on site services during construction on an as needed, hourly basis.
Stock Plan Sets
AIDG maintains an ever increasing inventory of “stock” house plans that are available for purchase . Modifications can be made to these plans by AIDG as requested at an hourly rate. Review of the project during construction can also be provided for an hourly rate. Travel expenses will also be charged if the home is constructed outside the Greater Columbus Georgia area.